Terms & Conditions Agreement
This website is provided as a service to you. We reserve the right to delete, modify or supplement the contents of this site at any time for any reason without notification to anyone.
INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE
Be advised that the information on this Website is for your information only. You should know that the Content of this Website is not intended, in any case, to be a substitute for professional medical advice.
You should always seek the advice of a physician regarding any questions you may have about the information found on this Website. Do not neglect seeking medical advice before you undertake any action. We strongly recommend to consult your physician for any particular question you may have in relation to your health condition.
DO NOT use this Website, under any circumstances, for medical emergencies. In case of medical emergency, call a doctor or 911 immediately.
The results provided to you when you log into the website are for informational purposes only. Only your treating physician who prescribed the tests can interpret them. You are therefore responsible for discussing them with him/her.
Note that the results of the tests you requested are available in different formats in the website: a PDF report and a table. The values in the PDF report are the ones that are sent to the doctor who prescribed the tests.
CDL is not permitted to diagnose any disease or interpret the laboratory results. Only a healthcare professional, in conjunction with other appropriate information, will explain the meaning of the laboratory data.
ACCESS TO THE LABORATORY RESULTS
According to regulatory guidelines:
- Test results may only be released to the medical professional (prescriber) who requested the laboratory tests.
- Parents of children (under the age of 14) can have access to their child’s medical file.
- Patients who are 14 years or older may have access to their medical records, however certain results may only be released to patients in person.
RESULTS NOT BEING DISPLAYED
Due to the complex nature of the interpretation of results, certain test results cannot not be released to patients through this website.
These categories include:
- Genetic testing
- Pathology testing
- Prenatal Testing and Ultrasounds
- Sexually Transmitted Infections
- Any result that could cause serious harm to the patient or that can seriously harm another person.
- Any other test of sufficient complexity that requires the treating physician’s intervention.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
Be mindful of the fact that although we will use reasonable efforts to include up-to-date and accurate information in this web site, we make no representations, warranties or assurances as to the currency, completeness or accuracy of any information provided. We shall not be liable for any damages or injury resulting from your access to, or inability to access, this web site or from your reliance on any of its contents.